With over 600,000 international students, Canada is a shelter for international students looking to further their education and secure a bright future. Aside from its respected schools and different cultures, Canada is the world's second largest country, and the government is always ready to welcome international students to pursue Masters studies in canada 2022.
According to a study by the Canadian Bureau for Overseas Education (CBIE), 60 percent of international students want to stay in Canada after finishing their studies. This information clearly demonstrates the opportunities for overseas students studying in Canada in the future on Why study masters in canada? If you have a bachelor's degree and want to study in Canada, keep reading. Everything you need to know about master's programmes in Canada is right here.
Requirements to study masters in Canada are:
1. A bachelor's degree with a minimum eligibility score (each Canadian institution has an eligibility score).
2. Proof of successful completion of an English language competency test, especially the IELTS or TOEFL.
3. A completed application form.
4. A copy of your educational credentials.
5. Statement of purpose.
6. Proof of financial assistance to pursue a Masters studies in canada 2022.
7. Some institutions may require you to take an evaluation test to verify your educational credentials.
All international student applications are assessed by the Canadian central office to ensure that they meet the basic standards. After that, the application is transmitted to the appropriate institution for evaluation of educational qualifications (on meeting the requirements). A letter of admission will be sent to you if the institution accepts your application. This letter is required when applying for a student visa and scholarships (if any).
Masters studies in canada 2022 are among the most sought-after programmes worldwide. The Canadian government takes pride in its well-designed educational system, which gives students with academic information as well as research opportunities to get practical experience.